You couldn't make it up!

I just googled and found out we have actually 6 different species´of snakes in Germany, two of which are poisonous (two adders), plus blindworms (neither worm nor snake of course, but a legless lizard). I have seen something once, probably an adder, but can´t remember now, only that I was excited and always looking for reptiles and amphibians because I loved them and still do.

Further to the hidden mobile story, ...My son in law tells me that at the prison that he works in they have had the same occurence, However they cannot forcibly remove the offending article but have to ask the inmate to "please " give them the phone or risk losing priveleges(tv ,exercise yard etc) If the officers attempt to do it they could be fired and charged with assault ::)

Further to the hidden mobile story, ...My son in law tells me that at the prison that he works in they have had the same occurence, However they cannot forcibly remove the offending article but have to ask the inmate to "please " give them the phone or risk losing priveleges(tv ,exercise yard etc) If the officers attempt to do it they could be fired and charged with assault ::)

Well Dick they do have human rights!! I mean its not like they did anything wrong! We all know that prison are full of innocent people that were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and they were "stitched up" :-\ ;)

My son in law is a police officer and some of the things he has to be careful of is just mind blowing. ::)

Back