Ill have a P please Bob

I remember from my youth Take your Pick with Michael Miles with its yes-no round and the gong signalling the contestant had failed and with the Pathe news commentator Bob Danvers-Walker as the voiceover man

Double Your Money with Hughie Green was very popular back in the 1960s. "I mean that most sincerely folks"

Double Your Money with Hughie Green was very popular back in the 1960s. "I mean that most sincerely folks"

Remember an old story about that show, Geordie a lad from Newcastle got to the final question on Football . Hughie asks him, of a three part question on Football, would you like the first part first, second part first or third part first, first part second, second part second, third part second, first part third , second part third or third part third . " E'll hev the thawrd first ." Geordie retorted . "So Geordie for the Jackpot of £64000 with a question on Football you want the third part first ," ............... "What was the final score!" :tw:

Remember an old story about that show, Geordie a lad from Newcastle got to the final question on Football . Hughie asks him, of a three part question on Football, would you like the first part first, second part first or third part first, first part second, second part second, third part second, first part third , second part third or third part third . " E'll hev the thawrd first ." Geordie retorted . "So Geordie for the Jackpot of £64000 with a question on Football you want the third part first ," ............... "What was the final score!" :tw:
Is A question of Sport still going?

Back