13 Years ago Today

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
There was I thinking what was the website missing, I know, a way for all the Barmpots to be able to chat and discuss the show, and the Forum was born and I did not expect it to last, but it has and there is a great bunch of barmpots using it on a daily basis all across the planet, myself and the other admins have kept it safe from Spammers and other idiots, I thank you all for your input and support,Terry

Terry...you and your life changing site are the glue that binds the world's barmpots together !!!
I have stated to many new "family members"......QUITE SIMPLY.....YOU ARE NEVER ALONE !!!....
Somewhere......in the four corners of the earth "A BARMOT is waiting to read and respond" !!!!...AND SUPPORT !!!!
It gives each and everyone of us the wonderful warm camraderie of "belonging" to something unique and very very special !!!!.
I for one would be lost without you all !!!.
X!

This site is an oasis of calm

IF we printed the most popular and uplifting pages and the wonderful photos we could print our very own Book of Calm . It is a wonderful site about a great show that passionate and driven members continue to extol the virtues of well beyond the final episode was aired . It is testimony to all who contribute but more so to the People who set it up and continue to maintain it to allow us all to enjoy it so a huge thanks to Pearl, Tony, Terry ,John with special mention to Dick who keeps us going with his contributions to the Jokes and A-Z threads which in age are probably the grandee elders of the site [and no Dick I am not inferring you are old :) ] . Long may it continue.

Back