039.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

033.jpg

032.jpg

hlomfirthjuly12021-1.jpg

hlomfirthjuly12020-1.jpg

031.jpg

These are wonderful, Ferret. Makes me want to visit even more! Thank you for sharing them with us all.

Great pictures!!! Amazing. The stream picture reminds me of fishing in Pennsylvania. Very nice, Thanks ferret

thanks for the replies, here's a few more
Bill Owens headstone
036.jpg

Sids cafe- ready for Christmas
034.jpg

approaching the town

035.jpg

the church from the park
jan2013005.jpg

the church tower from Daisy Lane
jan2013008.jpg

and a couple of non Yorkshire ones taken while walking the dogs in my county Cheshire :)
jan2013040.jpg

jan2013038.jpg

jan2013037.jpg

jan2013034.jpg

I was just sorting stuff out in my photobucket when i came across these pics, the cafe pic is from last Christmas but i had to think because the window this year was dressed with the same decorations but i didn't take one of it last weekend! The one below was taken in August last year.
jan2013009.jpg

Okay, Great picture by the way!! I'm still working on the CAFE store front and need closer up shots to try and make sure I can get the details as close as possible. These two pictures are great, the second is great for the top of the pillars, I couldn't quite see how they did the moulding.
Good stuff, Thank you!!!

Thanks for sharing Ferret,

I originally wanted to spend a couple of days in Holmsfirth but after viewing these photos, I think I need a good month!.

Very nice pictures. The Jack Russel's are also a great addition to the photo ;D

I noticed 2 head stones in the pictures, which is the real grave marking one?

i think it would be the marble one, the stone headstone is right next to it but facing in the other direction.

Back