A new, alternative Mac web browser

Speaking of Linux, is switching to it from Windows 10 as easy as this article implies: https://www.zdnet.com/article/thinking-about-switching-to-linux-things-you-need-to-know/
I suppose a lot depends on what you use the PC for, Basics like browsing, email, photo editing, Documents, video playing, music etc
Out of the box with something like Linux Mint it installs ready to use all of this, then there is a mountain of apps you can download for heavy duty stuff like video editing, top notch photo editing, okay they won't have the usual names like adobe but often work as well or some are better,
Often the PC will run a lot faster than using Windows 10. If required there is a lot of help and guidance on the youtube platform.

With about 60 frequently-used tabs open, divided among 6 windows, my primary problem with the PC is that it's slooooow! And the frequent restarts are annoying. On the other hand, my brain is still fried from sepsis, and probably will be for at least another year, if it recovers at all, so if I make any changes to my operating system, they've got to be simple.

With about 60 frequently-used tabs open, divided among 6 windows, my primary problem with the PC is that it's slooooow! And the frequent restarts are annoying. On the other hand, my brain is still fried from sepsis, and probably will be for at least another year, if it recovers at all, so if I make any changes to my operating system, they've got to be simple.
Best go watch a youtube video for Linux mint and what it offers and how it looks

Back