Ask a Stupid Question

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
These words where uttered by different cast members for various situations, can you name who spoke this line, the reason for it and the episode, have fun

These words where uttered by different cast members for various situations, can you name who spoke this line, the reason for it and the episode, have fun
I think it was Pearl after she got a reply from Howard outside their front door

I am almost certain Auntie Wainright said it concerning Smiler and or Tom, but I can't place the episode.

Captain Clutterbuck's Treasure.... When they go into the cafe with Willoughby, Ivy asks "where did you find him?" Compo says "
somebody threw him at us as we passed" and Ivy says "ask a silly question"

Crums....Eli has just arrived...ordered his "half....and not too much froth on it"...sits down with Cleggy and Compo and notices Seymour looking out of the window..."what's he looking for" enquires Eli......"Father Christmas" comes the reply..."ASK A STUPID QUESTION" states Eli......THEN......Seymour shouts "there he is !!!"...our festive trio sprint out of the pub.....leaving Eli to ask "HAS HE COME ?...HAS HE COME ? "

Crums....Eli has just arrived...ordered his "half....and not too much froth on it"...sits down with Cleggy and Compo and notices Seymour looking out of the window..."what's he looking for" enquires Eli......"Father Christmas" comes the reply..."ASK A STUPID QUESTION" states Eli......THEN......Seymour shouts "there he is !!!"...our festive trio sprint out of the pub.....leaving Eli to ask "HAS HE COME ?...HAS HE COME ? "
Just to be picky, punctilious and pedandic, he actually said "ask a silly question"

Back