Auntie Wainwright's sale

I take it the photo was taken during the filming of either Crums or What's Santa bought for Nora, as they were the only times Seymour ever visited Auntie Wainwright's.

Imitation !!!...I take my hat off to you.....have a gold star and go to the top of the "We love Summer Wine class"
That is what I call a keen observation !!!...have you ever thought of applying to MI5 or MI6 ???......
You are not a "dedicated member"......you are a LOTSW FANATIC as far as I am concerned.
Truly amazing knowledge my friend....I take my "I love summer wine hat" off to you.
x!

Imitation !!!...I take my hat off to you.....have a gold star and go to the top of the "We love Summer Wine class"
That is what I call a keen observation !!!...have you ever thought of applying to MI5 or MI6 ???......
You are not a "dedicated member"......you are a LOTSW FANATIC as far as I am concerned.
Truly amazing knowledge my friend....I take my "I love summer wine hat" off to you.
x!

Thanks MoodyBlue. I'm not really a true "superfan", but with repeating episodes regularly as we do, and knowledge gained from the forum and the internet, you get to pickup a few interesting things.

Have a close look at Cleggy. Does he look right to you? He looks as though he is on loan from Madam Tussaud's. :oops:

He is smiling because he has managed to get Compo between Auntie and himself knowing fine well that once everyone has said cheese Auntie , who has a gun in the small of Compo's back , which why he looks so glum, will force him to buy something , albeit on tick, from the shop and given her interest rates he has absolutely no chance of paying it back even if he managed to fleece Birdie the Bookie.

Back