Back Monday

• Thread starter Thread starter gill
  • Start date Start date
Hi Capt thank you for your kind message. It has been a very busy couple of night's. Weekend's are as a rule. I have a few day's off now.

Hello Gill,

I hope you enjoy you very well earned days off . I must apologise for simply referring to you as " a Nurse " , I did not realise you were a Ward Sister . My description somewhat undermines all of the dedicated effort, work and study you must have completed to attain that level , so sorry.

Hello Gill,

I hope you enjoy you very well earned days off . I must apologise for simply referring to you as " a Nurse " , I did not realise you were a Ward Sister . My description somewhat undermines all of the dedicated effort, work and study you must have completed to attain that level , so sorry.
Hi Capt. Don't worry. No need to apologise. I started out as a Nurse and have been a Ward Sister at the BRI for 14 year's and I love it. I do hop you enjoyed the rugby over the weekend. Take care. X

Hi Capt. Don't worry. No need to apologise. I started out as a Nurse and have been a Ward Sister at the BRI for 14 year's and I love it. I do hop you enjoyed the rugby over the weekend. Take care. X

Thank you Gill, I did enjoy the Rugby and if you refer to my post I did manage to predict that England, Wales and France would win however all of my shirts were unfortunately in the wash and hence I could not bet any of them on the results with the Bookmakers. I suppose whilst I did not win money I won't have to fork out for new shirts to replace those I usually lose to the Bookmakers . :)

Back