Beware of Laughing at Nora's Hats

MST3Claye

Dedicated Member
Just watched this episode. It was a very good episode. A lot of laughs with the trio or quad trying to get involved. One thing I've done lately is notice the pictures in Barry and Glenda's house. In the recent two or three series there's been a picture of Edie on the mantle, and in the series I've been watching Series 25 and I noticed in 24 there seems to be a picture of Seymour. In this episode I just watched "Beware of Laughing at Nora's Hats", there's a picture on the wall, behind where Glenda is sitting at the table. It looks like to me it's a picture of possibly Barry and Glenda's wedding but just the bride and/or the bridesmaids, but standing off to the left is the trio (Compo, Clegg, Seymour)?? Anyone else notice that?

I did notice Edie's picture in an episode, but not the others you've mentioned, Claye....Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be watching 'laughing at Nora's hat' again ASAP.

I was watching the episode "The Genuine Outdoors Robin Hood Barbi" tonight. In one of the scenes, Glenda is dusting a picture. It's zoomed in on the picture and it so happened to be the one I was asking about. Sure enough, it IS a picture of the wedding. Looks like the family picture, but way out in front to the left is Clegg, Seymour and Compo (in the outfit he wore to Barry and Glenda's wedding). I really do like touches of detail like this.

Yes. occasionally you get these small details - I can recall a Christmas episode where Ivy has a photo of Sid on the mantlepiece and I think Norah had one of Wally on hers too.

The passing of the partners such as Sid, Wally, Wesley were never referred to but there are these little cameos to show they are not forgotten.

Back