Calling all Amateur Slueths

captain clutterbuck

LOTSW Fanatic
I came across a little programme on BBC2 today on at 3pm , lasts 45 minutes called Armchair Detectives. Three contestants are asked to deduce who the Murderer was in a Whodunnit Production . There are a series of scenes which depict the murder and give clues to who the murderer is . The three contestants consider the evidence presented which people at home also see and have to offer up who they think the murderer is after each round of clues .

The only thing the home viewer does not have is the ability to select a piece of evidence which are presented at every stage [you have to rely on what the contestants pick] but of course you have no less evidence to consider than the contestants . At the end clearly the murderer is revealed and the reason why the crime was committed .

It is not a high budget , lavish Production and Susan Calman , who presents the show, follows her trait for all things comedic but if you love Whodunnits and consider yourself a bit of an Amateur Detective you may wish to watch . I checked and there are episodes on the BBC IPlayer if you need to watch at your leisure . For daytime TV it is a bit different from the normal quizzes and travel shows .

Was it Colonel Mustard in the study with the candlestick? Or maybe it was a bit of Murder by Death ? :geek2:

Sounds like a neat show. Maybe I will be able to scrounge up a copy of a show sometime to watch. How long did it take you to figure out whodunit ?

For those who would like to watch but don't get the program, there are a number of episodes on Youtube, and at this point they are decent copies, not the scrunched up version of LOTSW.

Back