Christmas Presents

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I would like a full report in the next couple of days to what gifts you received,especially if they were wacky, unusual or totally useless,Terry

I got some clothes and little things, but the biggest and strangest present (that I didn´t even wish for) was a sewing machine!!! I mean, I did say I´d like to be able to sew things, but I never have, have no idea how to do it. So there it is and I don´t know what to do with it ;D!

I have been told for many years now that I am the worst person to buy EVER!! Not my dramatics but my family's, then someone found Amazon vouchers and the Grinch was happy for once ;D So I receive Amazon vouchers and I can buy what I like :D

Oh and also I'm getting a new laptop later in the month :)

I haven't opened any of this years yet, but some years ago a friend gave me a breadmaker. Up til then we had exchanged hankies!!!!

I got some clothes and little things, but the biggest and strangest present (that I didn´t even wish for) was a sewing machine!!! I mean, I did say I´d like to be able to sew things, but I never have, have no idea how to do it. So there it is and I don´t know what to do with it ;D!

**** I will swap you a socket set and hedge trimmer

Hi Guys and a merry Christmas.

I got -

Digital Camera
Clothing
Summer Wine DVD!!!!
Most random would be a magazine subscription, much appreciated though!

Also met up with some boys last night I served in Iraq/Afghanistan with, best gift of all, what a night ;D

my main present ive had in the house since november, it was a canvas from the summer wine shop, i had a few bits and pieces today though from my parents, so its not been a bad one this year for me.

**** I will swap you a socket set and hedge trimmer

LOOOL, oh no, thank you, then I prefer the sewing machine ;D!
Funny, this Christmas I had not a single Summer Wine gift.

To celebrate our first Christmas in our bungalow,among the presents I bought my wife was a slinky.

To celebrate our first Christmas in our bungalow,among the presents I bought my wife was a slinky.

Nice one George.

As i get older i dont seem to want many presents.Its all about my nephews now one is 9 and the other is 5 so to see them open the presents that we get them is the highlight of Christmas day.Although i did get a nice pair of North Face Gloves and three pairs of socks from my nephews.A Noel Gallagher live at the 02 arena dvd a Michael Mcintyre Live Dvd and a nice dressing gown so i was happy :)

A hamper with all kinds of jams, Chutneys etc

small electric two kettle to take with us on our holidays for our precious cuppa

a tv blanket
and etc

Back