Cleggy's Arm

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
In Return of the Warrior, the trio take Seymour and his luggage to the bus station, I noticed Cleggy massaged his right arm a couple of times during the farewell scenes,was this acting or did he have a problem for real

Could it have been the luggage?? ??? It looked fairly heavy, must have been something inside to give that impression?

One thing occurs to me: filming was not always in the best of weather and it could have been chilly. Hence rub arm to get warmth?

Maybe , maybe not but another thought as usually props are not as heavy as they might seem. Appear heavy but stuffed with light weight material - certainly my experience when on the stage.

It's called ACTING. (smiley face if I could get it there)

Clegg has had to lug this heavy suitcase about while Seymour chats away.

It's clearly heavy, and his arm hurts.

He has to rub his arm, and struggle lifting the case, to emphasise he's got to carry the heavy case while Seymour doesn't do anything.

He has to rub his arm, and struggle lifting the case, to emphasise he's got to carry the heavy case while Seymour doesn't do anything.
:pAgree - good acting which is what I think I was trying to suggest in my previous post.

:wink: No need to rub it in!!:me::o I think we all agree it was good acting.!!

Last edited:
Back