Coming soon the Big Poll,Need your opinions on this

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I hope to post the big poll later today,I have taken all the top voted episodes plus those that were a draw in the voting, which came to a total of 35 episodes,I was thinking of making it so you could choose the top 31 episodes,but do you think it would be better to make it a top 20 Poll,let me know by this evening before I post it, Terry

maybe a round robin would work, the top 16 go threw and then 1st goes against 16th, 2nd against 15th etc, until we get to a final of the two popular ones after rounds of 8 and 4 (quarters and semi finals) and then we choose between the two favourites? this might take a bit longer of course but it could work well

That sounds like a good idea Terry I think it would be interresting to see the top 31 episodes. I have no idea what a round robin is it sounds quite complicated.

maybe a round robin would work, the top 16 go threw and then 1st goes against 16th, 2nd against 15th etc, until we get to a final of the two popular ones after rounds of 8 and 4 (quarters and semi finals) and then we choose between the two favourites? this might take a bit longer of course but it could work well

Sounds a great idea but I would not have the time free to sort this out, it will have to be a one shot top 31, or 20 or similar

Back