Coming soon

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Well in September,as soon as Tony is back out on day release from the high walled institution we have plans to revamp the main webpage,when it is launched there will be a competition with a super prize,there will also be a nice 2nd prize, the competition will be fairly easy to give you all a chance then all the winners names will be put in a hat and a lucky two names will be drawn by someone impartial,you will have to visit the main page for a chance to enter and I will tell you more nearer the time

Terry

Well in September,as soon as Tony is back out on day release from the high walled institution we have plans to revamp the main webpage,when it is launched there will be a competition with a super prize,there will also be a nice 2nd prize, the competition will be fairly easy to give you all a chance then all the winners names will be put in a hat and a lucky two names will be drawn by someone impartial,you will have to visit the main page for a chance to enter and I will tell you more nearer the time

Terry

Is it April already??

Looking forward ....

if I look backwards I might fall over unless my feet were turned round!:biggrin::biggrin:

Back