Completion of Collection

nambawan

After much work, and a combination of purchasing dvd's from the ABC shop, burning dvd's of episodes from Foxtel, then converting these on the computer to avi format, searching for and downloading episodes in a variety of flv and mp4 format, from various sources....

After about 5 years I now have a complete collection of all seasons from 1 - 31...not all in pristine condition....but as LOTSW gives as much enjoyment in the listening, as much as the viewing....not a lot is lost in enjoying this best of all programmes ever produced on tv....

However to complete this collection I am having trouble in locating the following in the Specials....

Special S06 27/Dec/82 - It's not November

Special S18 30/Mar/97 - 25 years of Last of the Summer Wine

Special S27 28/Dec/06 - A Tale of Two Sweaters.....(have seen this episode, but missed out on obtaining this off Foxtel)

Any ideas on how I may obtain these 3 episodes would be muchly appreciated.....

Em Tasol
Cheers....Ray

Hi Ray

Welcome aboard this happy group,I noticed you were looking for the 25 years special,I see you did not mention the 30 year special, if you have that then you have the 25 year special with a little added on

Hi Ray

Welcome aboard this happy group,I noticed you were looking for the 25 years special,I see you did not mention the 30 year special, if you have that then you have the 25 year special with a little added on

I note: '30 Years of the Last of the Summer wine on disc 1 Title 7 of 'Vintage 1995' (Region 1) DVD'

I suggest this is better known as 'The Funny Side of Christmas' - not a LOTSW episode but a compilation of comedy shows of the time.

Try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S7glGowgXs

This link shows a 6min segment of an early episode (name unknown)....have never come across anything called The Funny Side of Christmas....and have researched numerous websites giving info about LOTSW....

On one of these sites a reference is made to It's Not November in which Foggy and Norman prefer to stay with November as they dopn't like Christmas...and Compo tries to celebrate Christmas on his own....

Many websites have differing Episode Numbers to each other....hard to find out the actual official order....I decided to choose the listings as shown on : http://epguides.com/LastoftheSummerWine/

Thanks for your reply....em tasol Ray

Back