Compo's Matchbox

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I know this subject has been raised many times,but, the amount of times Compo opened the matchbox in the cafe made me wonder,as Ivy would be against anything creepy being bought into the cafe, in fact she would of made Compo leave the box outside,I recall him showing to the men many times and the odd female guest,but what episodes did he show it to the regular cast Ladies??

I know this subject has been raised many times,but, the amount of times Compo opened the matchbox in the cafe made me wonder,as Ivy would be against anything creepy being bought into the cafe, in fact she would of made Compo leave the box outside,I recall him showing to the men many times and the odd female guest,but what episodes did he show it to the regular cast Ladies??

I can't remember him showing any of them it to be honest. He may have shown Nora but has for the others I don't think he did!! I'm sure I'm about to be shot down now :D

If he'd shown Pearl she'd have squished it! :46:

I can't remember him showing any of them it to be honest. He may have shown Nora but has for the others I don't think he did!! I'm sure I'm about to be shot down now :D

If he'd shown Pearl she'd have squished it! :46:

lol . . well, I am sure I have seen him show it to Nora ( when she was working there, I think ) and to Ivy.

I recently watched an episode where Compo showed his matchbox to Ivy. She had her coat on and was on her way out the door when he showed it to her. She hit at him and kept going out the door.

I've been trying to find it again, but no luck. Hope I didn't imagine it.

I recently watched an episode where Compo showed his matchbox to Ivy. She had her coat on and was on her way out the door when he showed it to her. She hit at him and kept going out the door.

I've been trying to find it again, but no luck. Hope I didn't imagine it.

Yes and to Nora during ISOMETRICS

Back