Did Nora have feelings for Compo?

She often showed concern for Compo when she thought he was genuinely in pain, and gave him snacks and titbits on various occasions as well as doing odd bits of washing. I think it was more affection than deep feelings but she certainly missed him when he died. Grumpy

Yes she did like him, but she was a married woman and she was respectable.

Even when widowed????? I feel that she did have feelings for him but felt that maybe she was past it.. Love has no age...

Like to think Roy would have found a way to get them together if Bill hadnt passed away

didnt he do that briefly when Wally went away even if it was for a weekend? only Compo couldnt take it or something?

That was way back in series 2 - some enchanted evening ...

but there was also a reference somewhere to an event on VE night between Compo and Norah, possibly before she was married ...

Like to think Roy would have found a way to get them together if Bill hadnt passed away

didnt he do that briefly when Wally went away even if it was for a weekend? only Compo couldnt take it or something?

That was way back in series 2 - some enchanted evening ...

but there was also a reference somewhere to an event on VE night between Compo and Norah, possibly before she was married ...

hold on............now ive got this wild idea in my head VE night........Tom........anyone see where im heading here..?

When I watched "Some Enchanted Evening", I was under the impression the only reason Nora gave in to Compo's advances was because he smartened himself up. Then, when she arrived at his place, he was back to his old scruffy self, and that turned her off as she ran away.

Actually it was Norah who gave him some of Wally's clothes as she thought Wally had left her. However when he was told, mischeviously, by Clegg that Wally was not coming back he panicked and returned to his old ways. It was as if he was not sure about the commitment - he just liked the thrill of the chase?

Actually it was Norah who gave him some of Wally's clothes as she thought Wally had left her. However when he was told, mischeviously, by Clegg that Wally was not coming back he panicked and returned to his old ways. It was as if he was not sure about the commitment - he just liked the thrill of the chase?

That is exactly it.

Back