Eli and His Glasses

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I have noticed several time that Eli is not looking through his glasses, we know that they are just a prop and often used in close up's, if you watch Crums when the trio are in the pub waiting to spot Santa it seems very noticeable that most of the time his glasses are on the end of his nose and he is looking over the top of them

Talking of Crums Terry, check out "Fran's" face while she watches the by play with Compo and Norah. Pure poetry. :35::42:

Talking of Crums Terry, check out "Fran's" face while she watches the by play with Compo and Norah. Pure poetry. :35::42:

I have spotted that several times Dick, she cannot help but laugh and I'm sure that was not in the script

I always watch her face too, she reallys like she's enjoying her job. If I remember right she got the part due to her being presenter on Blue Peter.

This is from her Wikipedia page.........."In 1987 Yvette Fielding became a presenter on the BBC children's show, Blue Peter. To date Fielding still holds the record of being the youngest presenter onBlue Peter, starting on 29 June 1987[SUP][2][/SUP] three months before her 19th birthday. While on the series Fielding also had an acting role in Last of the Summer Wine(making an appearance in the series while making a Blue Peter report on the show)."

I felt like Eli today as I came out of our U3A meeting one of my lenses fell out of my glasses and I was blundering around but a local opticians saved the day ,got an eye test Friday so that's going to be expensive.

I felt like Eli today as I came out of our U3A meeting one of my lenses fell out of my glasses and I was blundering around but a local opticians saved the day ,got an eye test Friday so that's going to be expensive.

Yes, I know the feeling. I had to tape my lens into my frame just to drive to the opticians. Then had to sink through the floor watching her remove all that tape.

Back