Enter The Crew, I mean Hawk ...

Series 22 episode "Enter The Hawk" is on UKTV Gold today... near the end of the episode Edie is out in the car with the ladies and has just turned the car around to chase after Howard on his bicycle. As the car moves off, is that some of the crew and their truck in the background?
View attachment 4658
Bigger image: Enter The Hawk - Crew?
They look more like onlookers to me, but I could be lying

Hard to say, re-watched my dvd copy of it. They are not there a few seconds earlier when Edie driving the other direction stops next to the sign at 25:22. There is a shot of empty road ahead. Once she has done her 3 (plus) Point Turn around at 26:11 they are there... about the time of your picture.

Perhaps they were just driving through and stopped to watch Edie's fine motoring skills - from a safe distance. But since the way it is facing shouldn't the white van be parked on the other side of the road in right-hand-drive land?

Right hand drive , left side of the road driving Rick but taking Edie's driving skills and penchant of the car for doing what it wants as an example [thanks to Wesley supposedly] you park where you want , certainly been my experience countless cases of selfish motorists parking cars blocking other's driveways so they can't get their car out .

I like to notice odd things that crop up in filming. As a fan of old ( Hammer etc) horror films I was watching Monster Club for the first time in 30 years and in a scene where someone goes back in time to a village full of the undead there’s a cracker.
He’s in his modern car( Porsche) and drives off the motorway down a country lane through a blanket of fog into the village. He gets out of his car to investigate and in the wing mirror you can see the camera and sound man filming him in a bright red check shirt :).

When watching Last of the Summer Wine I can’t help focusing my attention on the reflections in car windows and shop/house windows looking for reflections of the microphones and crew and a couple of times I’v seen them,I’v noticed they always film at an angle though to counter this,or have the car windows fully down when someone’s driving,but they’ve still slipped up a couple of times,I can’t help it I always do it,probably because I’v watched each episode that many times I can concentrate on other things.

You may have seen this site before but if not it has quite a comprehensive selection of movies and the continuity and other mistakes in a plethora of films. IF you join up you can post details of mistakes and LOTSW features already

I don't remember the episode, but there is one that ends with the trio walking off into the distance down a road and you can see someone walking the other way toward and then past them. I doubt it was somebody from the production and have always figured it was just a random person taking a walk who just happened to enter the shot and they decided to use it anyway.

Back