First Day Covers Pictures & Update

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
First Day Covers Pictures & Update

The Contact telephone number to reserve yours is 01303 27813 if you tell the very helpful staff you are a forum member then you will get free postage though I am not sure this will extend to overseas postage but ask anyway, the multi signed cover will only have 1 stamp to make space for signatures,plus there will be limited availability, the website is http://www.buckinghamcovers.com

I have now received pictures of what the first day covers will look like, they come with three options which will be

Each cover unsigned cost £14.95
Each Cover with 1 Signature £24.95
Each Cover multi Signed £39.95

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

On the postmark it looks like they have the trio on the skyline, I am told they should be ready by Christmas,though the unsigned ones maybe available before then,if you have a interest in any covers email me and I will pass your details on for pre orders,I am told they will be a limited run of the signed covers
Terry
mail4wine@gmail.com

Re: First Day Covers Pictures

These are very nice. Also a bit of irony in how they used the same font for "Last of the Summer Wine" as I did in my tribute. They even thought to use, yellow... :eek:

Re: First Day Covers Pictures

The first one is hilarious, I love it :D! But I agree, one should have been the Compo, Cleggy, Foggy trio!

Re: First Day Covers Pictures & Update

I agree Summer Wine without Compo, not quite right is it

Back