Forgot to Mention

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
That Yesterday was the 18th Birthday of the website, so just over 18 years ago I had the idea of creating a website for the fans of the show, even though at the time there was several sites to compete with, little did I know that these sites would just vanish or loose interest once the show had ended, one site had at the time pretty exclusive access to the cast and filming, yet just stopped updating their site towards the end of the show.

I would like to thank all those who have made donations this and in previous years and helped with the running cost, along with our moderators and to Tony our IT man who keeps the site running ticketyboo

I have been in several groups but none as friendly and as interesting as this one. The members are so friendly and I would personally like to thank you all for your friendship. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Summer Wine. net and thanks to you Terry for creating it. My thanks also to Manwinoname who introduced me to this group. :18::18::18::18::01::01::37::37:

There are dedicated sites still running for vintage comedies such Steptoe & Son & On the Buses 40's odd after they've finished so lets hope this wonderful site is still running in 30 years from now!!!! I'm only a member of this and the Audi owners forum, and this is definitely the friendlier! mind you no one on here is much use on where to find spare parts for my A8 :35::35::35::35::35::35:

Back