Found It

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
With the help of a chap on Facebook I managed to find the home used for Getting Sam Home, still has the name on the gate

Attachments

• sam.jpg
    sam.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 71
Is there a shed in the garden?

After getting down on the ground in Google Earth to walk along the road in front of the house so I could read the number on the gate, I looked it up in Bing Maps, where the resolution in the aerial views is much sharper. The bird's eye view doesn't show any sign of a shed in the garden, nor does the aerial view in Google, dated 2011/09/28. The back garden appears to drop fairly sharply and seems to be terraced. The side garden slopes down from the street but not nearly as much as the back. Do I recall steps leading along the left side of the house down to the shed?

Marianna

After getting down on the ground in Google Earth to walk along the road in front of the house so I could read the number on the gate, I looked it up in Bing Maps, where the resolution in the aerial views is much sharper. The bird's eye view doesn't show any sign of a shed in the garden, nor does the aerial view in Google, dated 2011/09/28. The back garden appears to drop fairly sharply and seems to be terraced. The side garden slopes down from the street but not nearly as much as the back. Do I recall steps leading along the left side of the house down to the shed?

Marianna
It does seem to be steps at the side of the house towards where the shed was,the chap with the dog goes down them

Marianna

It sounds to me like a great excuse to have to watch it again and find out. :)

Back