Glad to be back

• Thread starter Thread starter gill
  • Start date Start date
G

gill

Hi everyone. It's great getting back on the forum, I have had a very busy couple of day's as I had to do extra shift's at work. Hope everyone is keeping well.

Hello Gill,

Welcome back I imagine it is always busy . I don't know how you manage to face what you face day in , day out it is pure dedication that must get you through . Enjoy your well deserved days off.

I'm glad to be back on the forum. I have had three long shift's in a row to do so i'm having a rest this weekend with a mix of Summer Wine and perhap's a chocolate or two. Hope everyone is ok.

Welcome back hope your shifts were not too stressful . I saw an article , briefly ,stating that Waitrose were left with a glut of Easter eggs and were selling the Cadbury's Creme Eggs for 5p , at that price you could buy enough to make yourself sick . Ironically hospitals were saying to people at Easter not to over indulge to a point they had to go to A & E . If you have to go to hospital for that its nothing but pure greed and what an unnecessary way to further impact an already over-stressed resource.

Back