HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUISE LAWRENCE.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Happy Birthday Louise. I was going to bake a cake for you but the wind blew my candle out and now I have nothing to cook with.
Hope you have a GREAT DAY. :37::18: :01::01::17::37:

Happy Birthday Louise I hope you have a really nice day , well as nice as you can at present in the UK . I am sure you will get a chance to celebrate at some point in the non-to-distant future with your friends and family . Unlike Peri I am probably the equivalent of King Alfred regarding baking cakes so I decided not to attempt it , well the chaps from the Fire Brigade have a very busy time . :)

Happy Birthday Louise I hope you have a really nice day , well as nice as you can at present in the UK . I am sure you will get a chance to celebrate at some point in the non-to-distant future with your friends and family . :)

Thank you! My Mum and I are going to a National Trust place today. It's a shame that I can't go to Holmfirth yet but hoping to go there this year. Fingers crossed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUISE !!!!!...
I hope you have a wonderful,healthy,happy day !!!!.
You never know.....when all this terrible time there are rumours and suggestions of a MEGA GET TOGETHER of all us Summerwiners !!!....
It would be so lovely to meet you,your mum,and my fellow barmpots in the the magical place where it all began !!!......
In the meantime.....just enjoy the beauty of the British counryside today.
All my love !!!,
Keith.
x!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUISE !!!!!...
I hope you have a wonderful,healthy,happy day !!!!.
You never know.....when all this terrible time there are rumours and suggestions of a MEGA GET TOGETHER of all us Summerwiners !!!....
It would be so lovely to meet you,your mum,and my fellow barmpots in the the magical place where it all began !!!......
In the meantime.....just enjoy the beauty of the British counryside today.
All my love !!!,
Keith.
x!

That's a lovely message!
I'm looking forward to the get-together already! It'll be lovely to meet you and the other members too - my Mum and I LOVE Holmfirth and I think it'll be wonderful to share that.

Louise...you have made my day !!!...
I hope you had a wonderful fun filled day with your mum.
This site is so special......it really is life changing......whenever you feel a little low,just log on,and you will find a caring,sharing extended family member who will do all in their power to lift your spirits...it really is that good !!!...
Once again a million thanks for the lovely message,
All my love,
Keith.
X!

Back