HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEARL.

Thank you everyone, it seems that 54th birthday is a 3 day event, it started on the 5th with cards and presents and I was awoken yesterday with texts from a couple of the grandkids wishing me a happy birthday eve! ( Please tell me that's not a "Thing" now :13:, if Hallmark cotton on to that we'll all be poorer) Then today my Facebook as exploded with messages and thus far I've received a Dryrob and chocolates.

15940476_10211861384673360_8758504871949042416_n.jpg

And a happy birthday from me - although already said that on FB but repeating myself here

but repeating myself here

Terry, I'm as good as gold me! And they never turned up :cry2:

Yes what john said, a Dryrobe is like a huge baggy coat, you can stand in a field with it on and tuck your arms in and undress and get changed after an OCR, there is believe it or not a knicker pocket, where you place your clean knickers! They've thought of everything, it helps keep hypothermia at bay whilst maintaining your dignity. :12:

Did not occur to me that you were talking about a new coat when you said Dryrob. Sounds very like a very handy piece of gear by the way you describe it.. The definition that popped up on my search was a dry Rob Roy cocktail. Which also sounded pretty good. Never had one, so was not sure how they went with the chocolates you got. Seems like a good way to start things off. :29:

Back