Happy Birthday Roz

Happy Birthday fellow aquarian !! ;D IMDB and wiki disagree about your age though! ???

Good shout George, I always liked Dora Bryan as an actress and was pleased when she joined the crew and she really added a balance to the show. It was a shame when she left due to failing health.
Happy Birthday Roz.

June Whitfield,great actress though she is,never fitted in for me.Whereas Roz was the complete opposite of her sister Edie which led to some brilliant banter between the two.

Odd, because I also have Dora listed as "Roz" in lots of
places. But Edie always makes it sound more like
"Ross."

So I dug out some old discs from Series 22 and sure enuff,
in the credits, she is listed as "Ros."

I'll be blowed!!!

chuck

June Whitfield,great actress though she is,never fitted in for me.Whereas Roz was the complete opposite of her sister Edie which led to some brilliant banter between the two.

Exactly how I felt mate, I thought Dora played the role really well and was a great contrast to the battleaxes at the Coffee mornings.

Happy Birthday Roz!!!!!! I thought she was a great character, even if it was a very minor role. Her personality was a good balance to the more rugged, bitter ladies; Nora, Pearl, and Ivy.

Happy Birthday Roz!!!!!! I thought she was a great character, even if it was a very minor role. Her personality was a good balance to the more rugged, bitter ladies; Nora, Pearl, and Ivy.
I agree - I really liked Auntie Roz. She was fun :)

Happy Birthday Roz!

She was a breath of fresh air and I always liked her comments about her previous life a noted how Barry was always slightly scared of her.

Back