Help Needed to get the show made

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
You folks have already seen one of the clips from the project to get the Cooper & Walsh DVD made,next week there will be a live link to a Crowdfunding site, where you will be able to see more sample clips and be able to pledge money to fund the project. There will be rewards to those who donate to the project and below is a list that shows the rewards available depending on the pledge amount,I would like to see what interest is out there for amounts,you can always send me a message if you don't want to disclose them in the group, to be clear a sum of £250,000 is needed to make the DVD,no small amount I agree but with the fan base help it is possible, the rewards are

£25 a signed photo from C&W taken during filming
£50 a Signed copy of the DVD
£100 Photo's including limited photo's during filming and signed DVD
£200 Limited edition of DVD which includes background filming scenes
£250 a Phone call from either Cooper or Walsh
£500 Your name in the credits (Limited number)
£1500 Meet and Greet Lunch with C&W
£2500 Visit the location for the day during filming
£5000 A Background artist in the show
Thanks in advance, Terry

Should point out firstly I haven't seen the C&W clip as I can't get it to play.

Is the DVD just a series of sketches, or an actual programme?

Will the DVD be available for anyone to buy?

Is it likely to be televised (not that that would stop me buying it)?

Should point out firstly I haven't seen the C&W clip as I can't get it to play.

Is the DVD just a series of sketches, or an actual programme?

Will the DVD be available for anyone to buy?

Is it likely to be televised (not that that would stop me buying it)?

The DVD would be a full 90 minutes with 3 x 30 minute episodes, it probably will not be televised as the TV companies are not interested at this stage,yes the DVD will be available for sale

Thanks for the link, now seen it. Very well done.

The main question, of course, is who is writing the three half hour shows?

That looks pretty cool! I could get on board with this, but unfortunately I won't be able to donate anything because the parental units cut me off, but what I can do is get some of my friends to donate. I'll put out a few feelers on Facebook and Twitter as soon as that link is available. And do you mind if I share the clip on those sites also? I have friends and followers who might be interested in seeing it.

That looks pretty cool! I could get on board with this, but unfortunately I won't be able to donate anything because the parental units cut me off, but what I can do is get some of my friends to donate. I'll put out a few feelers on Facebook and Twitter as soon as that link is available. And do you mind if I share the clip on those sites also? I have friends and followers who might be interested in seeing it.

The more the merrier Holly,by all means share the clip

I managed to get

Agreement for a £10 pledge which will be entered into a raffle for several of the higher pledge awards,so maybe for £10 you could be a extra in the show, or Lunch with Cooper & Walsh

I understand if you are overseas the expense of getting to the UK for some of the prizes would be high,so you would be able to exchange the prize if you wished

Terry

Back