Hi From Scarborough!!

J

jrt2345

I am a fairly new fan, I have seen glimpses of episodes that weren't interesting, but 10th January 2012 I was first shown Last of the Summer Wine and have been a fan ever since. I have not had much luck in purchasing the box-sets as I have only been to shopping centres and only found Series 19 and 20. My favorite character is Eli, being really blind, and not knowing where things are. Some of the scenes are brilliant with Eli wandering past. Anyway, glad to be here, with other great members!

Welcome aboard the goodship "summerwine.net".While Eli wouldnt have been one of my fav characters he did have some memorable and funny scenes.The one i like best is where he gets confused trying to enter a shop and ends up in a conservatory on a trailer and is driven off.Brilliant stuff! :D ;D

Hector

Welcome and rememebr Eli was Ok on longer sight, it was only near sight - about the distance to a darts board or less that was the real problem!

Welcome and rememebr Eli was Ok on longer sight, it was only near sight - about the distance to a darts board or less that was the real problem!
;D Remember the scene where he saw Wally on the motorbike way up the road but then got into a pickle trying to get into the pub doorway! :eek:

Hi,

welcome to the forum! Scarborough? I wonder if the white railing on the coast is still there which is shown in the Bathroom Caper episode.

When I first got hooked on the show I watched them regularly. Then when they stopped airing them I went crazy and started to buy them. But only a few series were made for selling. We signed a petition and believe it or not the BBC listened to us and started producing the dvd's. But in the meantime I wasn't sure what they were going to do so I started downloading them.

Welcome abroad and hope you enjoy your stay...

Thank you all! And Compo, Playback releases the LOTSW DVDs, but I haven't seen them in BBC DVD Boxes. I remember now, because one episode he was laughing at Compo, so He must have known what he was wearing. I will have to see if our HMV has LOTSW Series 3 and 4, which has the caper episodes on (Looked on Wikipedia)

You can buy a few series from Amazon. That is where I had bought mine befoire downloading... I have a good torrent site where to download...

Thanks ****, I knew before but had forgotten. I will now watch the Caper episodes. I've seen them on Amazon, but I can't wait til June!

Hey Scarborough!! Puts me in mind of two of my
other favorite UK TV shows: The Royal and Heartbeat.

Nice to be havin' ya.

Just found out callzum2 has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted, but I know other users who have episodes like KYLEROB19 and JamesFan1991.

Back