Holmfirth on BBC news.

amos hames

Dedicated Member
There was a great feature on Holmfirth on the BBC news this morning talking about the Tour De France. The y talked to some Residents and showed the Café covered with Red dots.

There was a great feature on Holmfirth on the BBC news this morning talking about the Tour De France. The y talked to some Residents and showed the Café covered with Red dots.

I have seen it twice this morning,so I suspect it will do the rounds most of today :41:

Also on the BBC from Leeds this morning they flashed up the total race distance was 3664 km yet the reporter said it was almost 4000 km,maybe she would like to walk the difference which in old money is around 200 miles

Also from the same reporter the amount of people that turned out in Leeds to watch the start varied depending on who she was talking to,we had figures from hundreds of thousands to many thousands

So tonight the news at 10 is on somewhere between 8.45 and 10.55 :13:

I'm totally lost. Tour de France in England??

Yes Adanor I suspect there are to many roadworks in mainland Europe so they are holding 2 stages in Yorkshire starting today and tomorrow they are passing through Holmfirth,I shall watch it tomorrow as it passes by where I used to live,well almost,if I still lived there I would have a great view from the bedroom window

Back