Hospital again

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Hi. Excuse my absence but I have been in hospital again. This time I was in for two weeks with pneumonia and apparently it was touch and go. I'm home now but my body has been totally useless. Gotta learn to stand and walk again.
Good to be back. ....Peri

Hi. Excuse my absence but I have been in hospital again. This time I was in for two weeks with pneumonia and apparently it was touch and go. I'm home now but my body has been totally useless. Gotta learn to stand and walk again.
Good to be back. ....Peri
Your post reminds me of a line said in our beloved programme. I can't remember which episode or who said they were in hospital. I think it was Clegg who asked what they were in hospital for and the answer I think was 'two weeks'. Clegg's reply was 'Very Nasty, Two Weeks' or something similar.

'Got to learn to stand and walk again' . I have the same trouble after having two dainty glasses of Auntie Wainwright's homemade wine.

Hope you are better Peri. We missed your wonderful observations of life.

Glad to hear that you're recovering. Best wishes and thoughts on each tiny step towards recovery. Being up and about is the best medicine, that and the tincture of time.

Back