I Love this statement from the BBC

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Were Doomed used to be a funny line from Dad's Army, but it looks like the viewers are, when the best the BBC can offer and get excited about for the new dedicated HD channel is

“BBC One HD will bring families together for shared viewing of their favourite programmes from EastEnders and Strictly Come Dancing to The One Show, in incredible and vivid detail.”

I think I'm Going to Be Sick, Terry

I´m not quite sure I understand, does that mean they have a special channel and now they are actually advertising for shows like LOTSW?? You mean, at first they killed LOTSW and now they are advertising for other old shows on this channel? >:(

The HD cahnnel shows , for the main , current programmes which are top of their ratings. The One Show is a daily magazine type half hour show that is just a vehicle for celebrities to peddle out yheir latest book, movie, whatever, it's in keeping with what is now a sickness from which the majority of UK TV viewers suffer from and that is 'Celebrity obsession' and reality TV garbage - hence the repeats of Strictly Come Dancing which is one of the biggest jokes ever commisioned by the BBC, so to answer your original question about SW, then No, they probably wouldn't even consider it for viewing on this particular channel.

No ****, they are spending even more of our money to repeat the same old drivel that we do not want to watch in the first place, to the BBC it is like children being given a new toy, though to be fair the children would treat it with respect

Oh, I see. I´m not familiar with your programs. It´s impressive, all over the world is doing just the same rubbish. A dear little comedy doesn´t seem to have a chance anywhere any more :(.

The only thing that may help is that latterly SW was made in HD thus it would eb cheap for them. But I suspect mroe realityy rubbish.....

Back