If you did not see the C5 Show, Grab it Quick

Thanks for this! When I downloaded this it was just the filename and did not have the "dot suffix" ending to it. I knew it was a video file and opened it with MediaInfo which told me it was a Matroska file so I added the ".mkv" to the end of the file name. Could have just been a fluke on my part. Look forward to watching this later. :)

Thanks Rick. When you have downloaded the file simply add the ".mkv" extension on to the end of the file. It will then play on VLC or other video player on your PC or real computer (Mac)

Please know I was not complaining, Terry. I think the download is great and thank you very much for sharing. Not watched it yet but a quick preview shows a well done encode. :18:

Wanted to help a downloader who may not have known what to do if their software player did not recognize the file without the extension.
My download was fast but if someone on a slower connection spent half an hour getting a large file and then wondered why it won't play - could be frustrating.

Also was thinking you might have done that to get around some possible restriction that might be placed on a video share from your web storage.

Please know I was not complaining, Terry. I think the download is great and thank you very much for sharing. Not watched it yet but a quick preview shows a well done encode. :18:

Wanted to help a downloader who may not have known what to do if their software player did not recognize the file without the extension.
My download was fast but if someone on a slower connection spent half an hour getting a large file and then wondered why it won't play - could be frustrating.

Also was thinking you might have done that to get around some possible restriction that might be placed on a video share from your web storage.

No Problem Rick,I am glad you pointed it out

Back