NOSE 2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 10
  • NOSE 3B 450.jpg
    NOSE 3B 450.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 9
  • NOSE 4 450.jpg
    NOSE 4 450.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi Graham, Joey likes to keep his second name secret on account that he doesn't want his fan club pestering him. He is getting somewhat long in the beak and too old for nooky, just like me. He is now 12 years old, just like me. :D

I know Joey [and Jack] are rising stars on the site but here is a star of You Tube that Joey can aspire to [featured on the Last Leg last night]

NB Who knows whose nose but whoever who knows whose nose turned sceptic is very astute , its a question too far for me .

Indeed it was Glenda. Jack, Joey, you will have to do better than this, your questions are too easy.
Incidentally Glenda, I have met Nigel Hinchliffe on several occasions, he used to have a shop in the center of Holmfirth. He told me that Bill Owen used to stay with them and one night Nigel and his wife played a trick on him. Bill said that he would return the trick. The next day was when they shot the scene where Compo said, 'Nigel Hinchliffe's nose has turned septic'. Apparently, Nigel's name wasn't in the script but Bill used it to return the trick Nigel had played the night before. Nigel did have a large proboscis and his wife even had some cups made with the handle made in the shape of Nigel's nose and they sold them in their shop. I bought one and it is still secreted in a cupboard somewhere in this house. I do wish I could find it. Does anyone else have one these cups?

I know Joey [and Jack] are rising stars on the site but here is a star of You Tube that Joey can aspire to [featured on the Last Leg last night]

NB Who knows whose nose but whoever who knows whose nose turned sceptic is very astute , its a question too far for me .
Hey Captain, thanks for posting this. It's hilarious. ROTFLMAO.

Back