Jonathan Linsley Postcards

That seems like a great deal. Just over $17 U.S. Understand that may not include postage to the States. Really nice of Jonathan to make the option of a smaller sized set available. Very tempted to order.

That seems like a great deal. Just over $17 U.S. Understand that may not include postage to the States. Really nice of Jonathan to make the option of a smaller sized set available. Very tempted to order.

Rick email him and ask if that covers USA shipping

Sent an email to him, thanks Terry. Will reply back when I get an answer in case others might be interested.

Added -

Good news for us in the States! Got a quick response back from Jonathan and he says that does include the cost to ship to the US via the UK Royal Mail standard delivery. Estimates about a week delivery time. I figure with all the Covid craziness it could understandably take longer. Payment via paypal to his email addy is possible. Says the prints are selling well which is good I am glad of that for him. Think I will be ordering his postcard set in the next few days. :21:

Last edited:
I got my postcards in from Jonathan today *happy dance*. Ordered maybe almost two weeks ago. They look great and were well packaged to make the trip across the Atlantic. Jonathan has been really helpful in answering my questions and quick to reply to emails. If anyone might be interested please send "Crusher" an email.
Thankyou Jonathan for sending them to me and thanks to you Terry ( @maltrab ) for starting this thread letting us know they are available. :18:

Back