kites??

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Having watched Compo climb a tree and rescue the kite. Then how easily they got it flying . How come the trio's had all the trouble kite flying in later episodes?? ................... "I only ask this as a rhetorical question!":08::confused:

Seymour had a problem with a kite made by Wesley as did Barry (are you holding it properly Barry) liked it at the end when a gust of wind blew him down a hillside ,I think Wesley made the kite in feet and inches when Seymour meant metric.Which episode was it when Howard and Marina got involved with kite flying ?

Seymour had a problem with a kite made by Wesley as did Barry (are you holding it properly Barry) liked it at the end when a gust of wind blew him down a hillside ,I think Wesley made the kite in feet and inches when Seymour meant metric.Which episode was it when Howard and Marina got involved with kite flying ?
Hi Chris. That was the episode when Howard had the kite and Marina had the string. The episode was called Getting Barry Higher in the World

Back