Last of the Summer Wine: The Story of the World's Longest-Running Comedy Series

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering if anyone has this book and what they thought of it. I see used copies for sale on Ebay and am thinking of buying.

I was wondering if anyone has this book and what they thought of it. I see used copies for sale on Ebay and am thinking of buying.

If that is the Andrew Vine book, (correct title I think is, "Last of the Summer Wine: The Inside Story of the World's Longest-Running Comedy Programme") it is cdertainly well worth buying (though I have not yet finished th Alan JW Bell book).

Just bought the NOOK edition

I bought both the Andrew Vine Last of the Summer Wine: The Inside Story of the World's Longest-Running Comedy Series and Alan Bell's Last of the Summer Wine: From the Director's Chair. Now I have to decide which one to start reading first. Decisions, decisions. :30:

Marianna

Index, I wish I had your problem. What a coincidence this is, ( esp. as this an old original post ), but I was just reading excerpts from Vines book. He indicates that 2 of our 3 happy chaps used to compete for the most lines, never mind larger wage packet.

Back