Latest DVD

• Thread starter Thread starter gill
  • Start date Start date
My DVD is " lost in the post " .Amazon tell me it was delivered yesterday. The post office have got problems with new postmen delivering to a similar named block of flats as mine. Also we are getting mail for them!:confused: The post people are looking into it. If they don't get it back I will have to claim from Amazon!

Hi Dick. Sorry to hear that, but when the DVD does come I hope you get a discount!

Thanks Gill. As I say there are others in the same boat.We stood together in the Post Office His parcel was 3 days late and he let them know in no uncertain terms!!:33::33:

:03: I got my DVD today, the post lady had collected it from the other block of flats and brought it round to me. It was minus its packaging but still in the cellophane so no harm done. :37:She'd also got the other guy's parcel back for him.

Glad you have got your DVD Dick, but as Pearl said you need to have a strong word at the Post Office about it, as you don`t want it to happen again

Our very nice post lady says they have put things in place to prevent it happening again. She is usually very careful, but it was a temporary relief that took the parcels to the wrong block. The main fault lies with the council. They had an old block called Brookhill Court and less than a quarter mile away built a new block on the site of the Old Baths and instead of leaving it something like Baths Court went and called it Brook Street Court! It do's not say a great lot for sorting by post-code though does it?? Each block has its own postcode. :confused:

I opened a neighbour's bank statement once by mistake.

Same bank logo on the envelope.

Of course, I had tore the envelope to bits opening it.

I found an identical envelope that I had opened more carefully, so re-used that (window envelope).

I posted it through the correct door and said nothing.

Back