Library security

Pearl

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondered if anybody else has thought that it must be a very rough place that needs a security guard at a library, some times 2 :D

Jim Bowen also played security guard in "Happy Birthday Howard " :D

Thats right Dick. Jim threw Foggy out just as Clegg and Compo came round the corner with the Panda!

Jim Bowen was in quite a few I think, and the odd time there was 2 of them. Just makes me laugh very time I see a guard at the library, I think my god how rough can it get in there :)

And then of cause there is the security buzzer on the counter :eek:

I've seen banks with less security :)

Jim Bowen was in quite a few I think, and the odd time there was 2 of them. Just makes me laugh very time I see a guard at the library, I think my god how rough can it get in there :)
actually he only appeared 3 times,first as a passer by in Crums then twice as the guard

Well any library which has had a table forcibly ripped from the floor needs to carefully consider its security, no smokiing signs cheerfully ignored and so on. Not too mention the eatign of over-sized refrshments in the Reading Room.

Perhaps it was also to prevent librarians diving down behind the counter for various nefarious goings on ....

although all that ceased when Miss Davenport arrived ....

Well any library which has had a table forcibly ripped from the floor needs to carefully consider its security, no smokiing signs cheerfully ignored and so on. Not too mention the eatign of over-sized refrshments in the Reading Room.

Perhaps it was also to prevent librarians diving down behind the counter for various nefarious goings on ....

although all that ceased when Miss Davenport arrived ....

and some idiot drew Rabbits ears on a window!

Would you want the likes of the barmpots who inhabit Holmfirth coming into your library causing all sorts of idiocy ,remember how Foggy lifted the table off the floor.

Would you want the likes of the barmpots who inhabit Holmfirth coming into your library causing all sorts of idiocy ,remember how Foggy lifted the table off the floor.

Not all of us lift tables off the floor - my heart is not strong enough ...

Back