New balls please

I suppose like the current football, The BBC will show it on BBC1 and 2 at the same time, I am so pleased I don't have live TV anymore and not paying for this
I agree to your comment about showing it on both mainstream BBC channels that is overkill particularly when they overlap and start showing the same match . I mean what's that about.

I played tennis at county level when I was (much) younger but I have little interest in watching it on TV.. except maybe some of the ladies:p

Come on Andy joins Come on Tim in the archive vaults of chants , perhaps "It's coming home " will because it has and hopefully Neil Diamond will get some peace and quiet from that grating song.

It’s next to snooker as one of my most detested sports to watch I’m afraid to say.
I’ve not played it since about 1978 and that was at school. We used to have a yearly tennis competition that I entered twice and both times I got thrashed by the future footballer Lee Dixon who was in the year above me.
He was one of those annoying lads who was good at most sports.

It’s next to snooker as one of my most detested sports to watch I’m afraid to say.
I’ve not played it since about 1978 and that was at school. We used to have a yearly tennis competition that I entered twice and both times I got thrashed by the future footballer Lee Dixon who was in the year above me.
He was one of those annoying lads who was good at most sports.
I'd break the internet if I listed all the sports (mainly cause they arent genuine SPORTS anymore) I dont like...
I've never understood how people can watch golf
I went to school with Jack Gibson's kids (Aussie Rugby League coach ).... Andrew Ettingshausen (Aussie RL captain)was in the form above me.. The school was League mad. I hated it but was forced to play for sport... Then they added Golf and 10 pin bowling to the sports we could play... Oh such wonderful memories of my schooling..

Back