NEW DVD

happyjack

Dedicated Member
I have received an e-mail today saying that series 25/26 will be despatched to me shortly. Do you think this is a wind up?::)

lol . . yes, sort of the same thing. They're blowing smoke up your nose, sending wind up your trousers, taking the mickey. .. Having said that I just saw it advertised on Amazon . . 17 pound 75 p.

Yes I think they are all around that price. I am paying £16.49. I dont know whether that is good or bad.

What's a wind up? OHHH, up the trousers?

Just to make sure we are on same wavelength in this trans-Atlantic discussion, here 'wind up' is not 'wind as in 'breeze' but 'wind' as in a 'winding path'. So it is more 'wind up your spring' as opposed to 'wind up your trousers'. Hope I managed to make that clear - pronounced 'whined' as opposed to 'wind'.

:02: :02: :02:

lol . . Big Unc, ty . . yes, I did think that was the probable explanation as well.

Then, another long wait

Mine has been dispatched too, from Amazon.
And once the hoo-haa has died down, we'll be back to square one........ waiting interminably for the NEXT DVD !
Still, mustn't grumble I suppose (Assumes a Wally Batty expression).

Last edited:
Have not got it yet. But in view of some of the earlier releases and their quality I was wondering about getting it. I do have all these episodes already recorded and getting this DVD set would just be a nice, tidy to have.

It's here! It was in my held mail, which was just delivered.

I arrived home at about 5:30 yesterday afternoon from three weeks away and really need to do a major grocery shopping, not a LOTSW marathon! So tempting, though.

Marianna

Back