New member hello everyone

Thanks for your warm welcome . I have never really done anything like this before so might take me a while to settle in . I’m pretty new to summer wine ( 3 years ) but I love the show . The wealth of knowledge on here is so interesting to read

Hello Antis40. Now me, being one of the major barmpots, has to ask, the silliest of questions, does Antis mean that you are a member of the SOL. Society Of Ladies. I presume that had you been a member of COB, Collection Of Blokes, that you would have signed in as Uncles40.
Don't worry about being new to group membership, just keep posting. Emails are the life and soul of any group. Talk about anything, well, nearly anything. There are certain taboos that we avoid out of respect, things like what a useless pillock, that's a Compo word, what a useless pillock thingy is. Thingy must remain anonymous. What thingy does is his own business. He might be the most boring thingy on earth but we never bring him into our conversations.
Must go it's time for my tablets.
OH, Welcome.
Signed ...... Thingy...... Head barmpot.:13::12:

Hello Antis40. Now me, being one of the major barmpots, has to ask, the silliest of questions, does Antis mean that you are a member of the SOL. Society Of Ladies. I presume that had you been a member of COB, Collection Of Blokes, that you would have signed in as Uncles40.
Don't worry about being new to group membership, just keep posting. Emails are the life and soul of any group. Talk about anything, well, nearly anything. There are certain taboos that we avoid out of respect, things like what a useless pillock, that's a Compo word, what a useless pillock thingy is. Thingy must remain anonymous. What thingy does is his own business. He might be the most boring thingy on earth but we never bring him into our conversations.
Must go it's time for my tablets.
OH, Welcome.
Signed ...... Thingy...... Head barmpot.:13::12:
Ant is actually a short version of my name so I will let you work that one out and once upon a time I was that age . My phone picked it for me so went with it lol
Will watch my words
Wish I had the time to keep posting but running a company dose get in the way so sorry for the late reply

Ant is actually a short version of my name so I will let you work that one out and once upon a time I was that age . My phone picked it for me so went with it lol
Will watch my words
Wish I had the time to keep posting but running a company dose get in the way so sorry for the late reply
Ant ??????......Anthony?

Back