gremlin

Dedicated Member
hi guys, just joined....i've been a summer wine nut for years, just coming to retirement so can pursue my favourite thing. Off to see locations on tuesday with my two lads who are 22 and 17 and been brought up on it. we've seen lots before but much more to see...off to marsden to find auntie wainrights's shop. regards to all fans....

hi guys, just joined....i've been a summer wine nut for years, just coming to retirement so can pursue my favourite thing. Off to see locations on tuesday with my two lads who are 22 and 17 and been brought up on it. we've seen lots before but much more to see...off to marsden to find auntie wainrights's shop. regards to all fans....

Welcome aboard, I might bump into you then as I am there from Wednesday lunchtime for a few days,I am tracking down some locations I have found and taking pictures,Terry

Welcome and enjoy your trip on tuesday. :)

Welcome and glad to have you with us. Lucky you being there. Have a good time and take lots of pictures.... Hope to see some posts from you once in a while.

i'll post photos, if i remember the camera !!!...yes lucky summer wine country is only 100 miles away, and luckier because the family live in leeds, so an even closer base at times...regards.

hi folks, got to aunties shop...knew it was a private house now but not disappointed, got a couple of photos so will share them when i get the chance...found the "railway pub" where barry got bashed on the nose for saying "i've told you, you cant park there !! " and had lunch. Much bigger inside and very pleasant....sun shone....lovely day out...

hi folks, got to aunties shop...knew it was a private house now but not disappointed, got a couple of photos so will share them when i get the chance...found the "railway pub" where barry got bashed on the nose for saying "i've told you, you cant park there !! " and had lunch. Much bigger inside and very pleasant....sun shone....lovely day out...

Good work that man!

Back