New Series 18 Poll

a clean sweep and destiny and six bananas 4 me, love when compo falls off the roof in a clean sweep and plove the horlicks line in destiny which is a middle run of the show classic imo and defo 1 of the best foggys second time round, they stick out of what was a mediocre series altho not picking deviations with davenport or next kiss please was difficult, such a shame is wasnt a gr8 series 4 foggy 2 finish with altho there were sum decent eps from this run of episodes

How to Create a Monster, Smiler is fantastic as a furious, Marina-loving lollypop man. Especially when he says ' you're too near the crossing that's why' , he sounds just like Blakey.

Quite a difficult decision here I like alot of these episodes, I choose 'Destiny and Six Bananas' and 'A Double For Howard'.

Destiny in particular is a great episode.

I have to disagree with the comment that this isn't a great series, I would say it's an improvement on the few series before it. Just about every episode in this series has a well known guest star as well.

Have to agree with those who have said that this is a great series.There are so many good episodes to choose from.My favourite has to be Destiny and six Bananas and the Horlicks joke is one of the very best of the programme.I picked Deviations with Davenport as my number two. ;D

Hector

ive changed my vote from clean sweep 2 deviations with davenport and sticking with destiny and six bananas, thinking about it even tho both are gud but deviations is better than sweep thinking bout it

such a shame is wasnt a gr8 series 4 foggy 2 finish with altho there were sum decent eps from this run of episodes

As mentioned before, this area wasn't exactly considered a golden era of the show. However I do believe there were gems in each of the 90's series. How to Create A Monster was good and Destiny and Six Bananas was great in my opinion, which served Foggy well as one of his final episodes. In other words, I viewed it as a good send off.

Back