New Specials Poll

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
If you spot any errors here then please let me know asap,if I have left one out,then I will have to start the poll over again, I have left out the Funny Side of Christmas as not everyone has seen that episode,I have also left out the 25 & 30 years documentaries,you have 21 days to vote,so we will know the results on Boxing day

Regarding the top 31 episodes I am working on all the result from the polls and that poll will be posted next week,so please choose you top 10 favourite episode from this list

I chose

Small tune On a Penny Wassail
Whoops!
All mod conned
Getting Sam home
Loxley lozenge
Uncle of the bride
CRUMS
Whats Santa bought for Nora then?
The man who nearly knew Pavarotti
Tale of Two Sweaters

Although it was really hard to leave out a Leg up for Christmas though I really love that episode.

i voted for "Whoops", "Uncle of the Bride", "Crums" (possibly the best special ever in my books), "What's Santa Brought Nora Then?", "Welcome to Earth", "The Man Who Nearly Knew Pavarotti", "A Leg Up for Christmas", "Last Post and Pigeon" (if only for the final scene reducing me to tears everytime), "A Tale of Two Sweaters" and "I Was a Hitman for Primrose Dairies" (controversal i know but im a fan of the Hobbo years and think it was a great introduction to a character that with given time could have become a favourite in my opinion)

I have said it before and remain adamant, "A Merry Heatwave" was a Special shown on New Year's Day 1978 out of sequence from Series#4. See the DVD.

changed my "Welcome to Earth" vote into "A Dewhurst Up a Fir Tree" i like both but Dewhurst is better than Welcome in my eyes

It looks like I need to change my glasses as I missed yet another special,well done those who spotted these,once again if you wish to vote for it,you will have to reset your voting and put them in again

I have voted - I notice that I have managed to agree with the top two so far ....

but I await the final result with some interest.

I have to say I'm suprised no one has voted for There Goes The Groom!
If I'd have had one more vote I would have voted for it.

I have to say I'm suprised no one has voted for There Goes The Groom!
If I'd have had one more vote I would have voted for it.

Same here. I really wanted to vote for it too, but had to put some of the others first. There Goes the Groom is a good one.

Back