New webcam feed from beatties

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Simon Flatley sends a message that for the time being at least(while they are still evaluating) Beatties new webcam is unlimited use so we can fill our boots or Wellies! :37::roflmao:

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

So what does that mean??

Really love the new live web cam. Why/how would they limit
our use of it??

They turn it off, they probably had/have a data throughput limit,that if they went over their quota the service could stop for a while or they get a big bill in the post

So use it carefully and don't sit on it. Check every once
and a while but don't stay there long at a time, right ??

I am guessing they have a new server provider as these camera's eat data,which is maybe why they have it on test at the moment, to see how much they get through and what it might cost

Had a look its very clear and interesting watched the tour bus arrive good load of passengers despite the weather.

For some reason the streaming camera doesn't seem to work on my pc. I have all the latest updates. ie Windows 10 but still doesn't want to play ball. Any thoughts

The one's I have come across is no Java installed/ Flash player not installed, both can be downloaded free

After clicking on Holmfirth, it takes me to the old Webcam and there's a note on the page. "BETA. Check out our NEW Live Streaming Webcam. Click here." And low and behold, there's the new Webcam. It's great!!

Back