Noticed Something.

Adrian Morris

Dedicated Member
I never watched the first few series when it came on TV here because I was scared that it wouldn't be as good as the original but have just purchased the full DVD set. I have just watched Episode 2 of Series 1 and noticed something. When Granville and Mavis are in the shop together he comes from behind the counter by lifting the flap and leaving it on the counter top. After he has talked to her he has to lift the counter flap to get behind the counter to get the detergent she has come in for as it has mysteriously been put back in it's place blocking off access to behind the counter. I went through the scene twice to make sure I was right. Has anyone else noticed that?.

Yes there are several continuity errors I have spotted in the show, one was where he was going to put notes in the till, the drawer was open, Mrs Featherstone came in, Granville panicked, moved away from the open till, the notes seemed to vanish

I never watched the first few series when it came on TV here because I was scared that it wouldn't be as good as the original but have just purchased the full DVD set. I have just watched Episode 2 of Series 1 and noticed something. When Granville and Mavis are in the shop together he comes from behind the counter by lifting the flap and leaving it on the counter top. After he has talked to her he has to lift the counter flap to get behind the counter to get the detergent she has come in for as it has mysteriously been put back in it's place blocking off access to behind the counter. I went through the scene twice to make sure I was right. Has anyone else noticed that?.
So how do you like SOAH?

Back