Obama Wins

amos hames

Dedicated Member
So as i write it looks like Barrack Obama has won the us Election how do our american friends feel about this and who did you vote for.

Not sure we should ask people who they voted for I think that's a private matter but it would be interresting here what our American friends think of the out come.

I must say that I think the coverage our news programs gave it was a bit too much. I don't think our elections get that much coverage!

Not sure we should ask people who they voted for I think that's a private matter but it would be interresting here what our American friends think of the out come.

I must say that I think the coverage our news programs gave it was a bit too much. I don't think our elections get that much coverage!

Yeah i should not have put that about who they voted for but like you say it would be good to see what they think.I must admit i got up early to watch the outcome i do not know why. :)

It's all very glitzy. It looks more like the x factor than an election to what should be a serious and powerful position. Maybe Hollywood and reality have overlapped a bit too far.

That's the first thing I looked up on line this morning too. I'm glad he won again, for me it seemed the other lot had no idea on women's health issues some of them sounded like they were talking in the dark ages. I saw several interviews with women voters who said the same.

Sky news had it non stop from 9.30pm last night till about 7.am this morning :)

Back