off to london tomorrow

minxie

Dedicated Member
I am off to London tomorrow to see 'Singing in the Rain'

The last coach home was midnight, so we are staying over, so a bit of retail therapy me thinks, off to Carnaby Street and then Portabello Road market, as long as we are not hindered by the funeral going on,

So looking forward to it

Enjoy the show Minxie and have a great time in London, i'm hoping to go down to London in November for a convention (doctor who 50th one), although i got to admit ive not been down to London many times, maybe less than a handful if im honest, anyway you have a great time tomorrow Minxie

Do they still have trendy clothing outlets in Carnaby Street?

I remember shopping there in the mid 1960s when I worked in Surrey just a short train ride away from London.

Do they still have trendy clothing outlets in Carnaby Street?

I remember shopping there in the mid 1960s when I worked in Surrey just a short train ride away from London.

You after another pair of those Bell Bottom Trousers Rod ;)

The show was fabulous, we had seats in the Balcony which you needed oxygen to survive, but when we got to the theatre, we were upgraded to the fourth row back in the stalls.We were so close it was amazing and we got very wet twice!!!
I would really recommend it.
Carnaby street was really funky and we walked miles and miles, loads of roads were closed due to the funeral,which we
just happened to come across by accident. The flowers were beautiful.

All in all a fab trip

Sounds wonderful I have only been to London once: just to see the sights, I would love to go to the theatre or a concert, maybe one day !!

Back