Other Website Down?

I have noted the same and in fact emailed John a day or so back when it first went off - seems to be some sort of server failure or withdrawal.

I have noted the same and in fact emailed John a day or so back when it first went off - seems to be some sort of server failure or withdrawal.

Yes it looks to be serious as you cannot resolve the host name, or ping the address,as if it was never there,I hope he gets it sorted soon

Domain Name.......... lastofthesummerwine.net
Creation Date........ 2008-12-20
Registration Date.... 2008-12-20
Expiry Date.......... 2012-12-20

The expiry date lies in the past...
Is there a bank account to collect some money?

I was bummed by the other website being down. However, I am happy to join this one. I see a few familiar names. Good to see Big Unc here! If there was just a way to get all the folks from the expired forum to join this one then the numbers and conversations would be limitless!

Anyway, I look forward to starting and adding to many topics coming up!

I occasionally commented on the other site but I guess that anyone tends to stick to one site mainly.

This one comes near the top when you google "last summer wine" - the other one is still there but on page two or three, which I guess many people would not go that far...

So welcome to any who are joining this site - always good to have more comments and views

Back