Picture Quiz 129 as requested by Hector

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
This time it is a spot the difference quiz, two pictures with 10 changes,one picture is smaller as in the past some members have pointed out it can be easy to spot the changes with software if the pictures are the same size, when you think you have all 10 changes,some of the changes are small so you will need to look hard. Send me a personal message with your answers rather than post them here,otherwise you might give the game away to folk still looking,this picture was taken during filming for the very last episode.

STD100.jpg

STD100b.jpg

Good work Terry, I like these. Got 6/10 on the first proper look. I shall have another shufty later.

That's odd!!! With Seamonkey (my usual browser) I see only
one picture.

But when I use the M'soft IE they are both there.

Howcum is that???

chuck

Thanks for the picture quiz.I sent a PM with the only nine differences i could find but i dont think its got through

Hector

I didnt think it went through.Its still in my out box and each time i try to send,i get an error message.Will give it another go

Hector

OK I am getting replies with answers does anyone else want a stab at this before I reveal the answers probably sometime tomorrow,Terry

I can still only get nine changes although i did spot another one today but think its really connected to one of the changes i mentioned in my pm.Maybe a clue would help like top half or bottom half of picture.Had quite a bit of fun with this one and look forward to more when you get the chance

Hector

Nope. I'm finished, can still only find 8, I've had 3 goes now and can't get the last 2.

Well I have a winner, but for those of you still missing the odd 1 I can say it is at the lower part of the picture,after all it is all for fun,Terry

??? Is it the filter tip under the chair next to Entwhistle??

Here is the answers,the first complete reply was James26,well done followed by Hector

STD100a.jpg

Cor blimey, the one I didn't get was a tiny little screw thing on a chair leg! A Pox upon your household Terry!

Back